If you have a large family or many mouths to feed, this air fryer oven can help prepare healthy meals quickly. In our GE Mechanical Air Fryer Oven review, we will help you decide if this appliance is the right one for you. This review is based on our own research, opinion and customer reviews.
GE Mechanical Air Fryer Oven Review
Planning weeknight dinners just got easier with the GE Mechanical Air Fryer Oven. It’s a 7-in-1 multifunctional oven that can air fry, broil, toast, keep warm and more.
Use it to quickly reheat pizza or small takeout containers without compromising texture or flavour, or air fry large portions to make crispy fries in about 20 minutes. From main courses to desserts, its large capacity allows you to cook multiple items at once.
The 3-manual turn-knob controls make this air fryer oven very easy to use. It has a stainless-steel finish that matches almost any kitchen décor. Accessories are also included so you can get started cooking straight away.
With a space-saving design that can fit on just about any countertop and a large-capacity interior that’s big enough to cook a whole chicken or a 12″ pizza, the GE Mechanical Air Fryer Oven is the perfect appliance for families of all sizes.
It measures 16.8″ wide, 14″ tall and 17.5″ deep, so you can prepare meals with ease, whether you’re cooking for one or having friends over for dinner.
This air fryer oven features 3 easy to use control knobs that allow you to manually adjust the mode, time and temperature to make sure you get perfect results every time.
The temperature knob ranges from 180°F-450°F, the timer knob from 1-60 minutes and the mode knob has 7 different cooking modes meaning that you can cook just about everything with this one appliance.
The 7 cooking modes include air fry, bake, toast, keep warm, broil, roast, and convection, you can easily select the mode you need by turning the knob. The oven preheats faster than a conventional oven so you can start cooking sooner.
Plus, you don’t have to worry about heating up your kitchen like many conventional ovens do in the summertime. The clear glass window allows you to easily see your food as it cooks and the 60-minute timer automatically shuts off the unit when it is finished cooking.
Let’s face it, we all love fried foods but unfortunately, deep-fried foods are not very good for our health, especially when it comes to weight management. Air frying is a great way to enjoy the same flavours and textures of your favourite fried foods with little to no oil.
The GE Mechanical Air Fryer Oven is a powerful addition to your kitchen that can help you put delicious meals on the table in less time.
- COMBINATION TOASTER OVEN WITH AIR FRY - Get more done thanks to a combination toaster oven and air fryer with all the settings you need, including an air fry setting to quickly fry your favorites
- CONVECTION MODE - Achieve golden results in your convection toaster oven thanks to an advanced cooking mode that circulates heat for a perfectly even bake
- MANUAL CONTROLS - Toaster oven and air fryer control knobs allow you to manually adjust the settings to perfection
- 7 COOKING FUNCTIONS - Meet all your cooking needs in one multifunction toaster oven with 7 cooking modes: air fry, bake, toast, keep warm, broil, roast, and convection
- ACCESSORY SET - Always have the right-sized cookware to fit your toaster oven thanks to an included accessory kit that includes a rack, baking pan, and air fryer accessories
Last update on 2023-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The GE Mechanical Air Fryer Oven also comes with an accessory kit that includes a rack, baking pan, and air fryer accessories so you can get started cooking straight away. The kit is perfect for making all kinds of foods from air fried chicken wings to baked cinnamon rolls.
The air fry mode on this durable toaster oven fries all of your favourites with up to 85% less oil than traditional frying, making it a great option for people on a diet or people that just want to eat healthier cutting down on their calorie intake.
The main things we liked about the GE Mechanical Air Fryer Oven:
- XL Capacity – Extra-large capacity interior that fits a whole Chicken or 12″ Pizza. Perfect for large families & gatherings!
- Manual Controls – 3 Turn knob manual controls – Mode, Temp & Time!
- Multifunction – 7 Cooking functions – Air Fry, Bake, Toast, Keep Warm, Broil, Roast & Convection!
- Easy to Use – This air fryer oven is very easy to use, even for the least experienced cooks!
- Easy to Clean – All accessories are very easy to clean using warm soapy water!
- Accessories – Rack, Baking Pan & Air Fryer accessories included!
What we didn’t like:
- Light – Unlike some other air fryer ovens, this model does not have an interior light!
Enjoy all your favourite fried foods without the guilt with the GE Mechanical Air Fryer Oven.
Fry up mouth-watering french fries and onion rings, air fry wings, roast sweet potato wedges, cook a whole chicken or make a delicious pie to share with the family.
Featuring an extra-large interior that fits up to a whole chicken or a 12″ pizza, this 3-knob air fryer oven is perfect for large families and gatherings with friends.
Achieve restaurant-quality results at home using the 7 cooking functions that include air fry, bake, toast, keep warm, broil, roast and convection.
Cook a variety of meals using little to no oil with the GE Mechanical Air Fryer Oven.
Use the convection technology to cook your favourite foods from frozen or make fresh homemade fries that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
This air fryer oven is very easy to use, even for people who don’t like cooking. It also comes with an accessory kit that includes a rack, baking pan and air fryer accessories so you can get started cooking straight away.
We hope that our GE Mechanical Air Fryer Oven review has helped you to decide whether this model is the right one for you.
Also see our VAL CUCINE 26.3 Quart Air Fryer Oven Review