Air fryer new potatoes are a quick and easy way to get delicious baby potatoes with tons of herby flavour. The best part is they’re so easy to make, you’ll have them on your table in no time!
Potatoes are a staple in our diets and for good reason. They’re delicious, versatile, and healthy. Whether you’re looking for a side dish or an appetizer, these new potatoes are sure to please.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- New Potatoes – Mini baby potatoes work just as well too.
- Olive Oil
- Rosemary – Use 2 or 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, but if fresh is unavailable, you can substitute 2 teaspoons of dried rosemary.
- Parsley – Use a small handful of fresh leaves or if fresh leaves are not available, you can substitute 2 teaspoons of dried parsley.
- Garlic Granules – Alternatively, sprinkle the potatoes with garlic powder to evenly coat them in garlic.
- Salt – Add to suit your own personal preference.
How to Cook Air Fryer New Potatoes
- Wash the new potatoes, then cut them in half. Cut any large ones into quarters to make them all approximately the same size.
- Chop the rosemary and parsley finely (removing the stalks).
- In a large bowl, mix together the potatoes, chopped herbs, salt, garlic and a drop of oil until every potato piece is evenly coated.
- Air fry for 20-25 minutes at 200°C, shaking the basket after 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Some air fryers will take a little longer to cook than others, depending on the size and power of the appliance. Just cook the potatoes until they are browned and have crinkled skins.
There you have it: an easy, tasty, healthy side dish that will pair perfectly with many of your favourite meals. Give these air fryer new potatoes a try, you’ll be impressed!
Also See… Air Fryer Roast Potatoes