Introducing mouth-watering air fryer fried rice, when you’re looking for a quick and satisfying lunch or dinner option, this recipe is a go-to.
With the help of your trusty air fryer, you’ll have a delicious meal ready in no time, guaranteed to hit the hunger spot and leave you fully satisfied.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 300g chicken tenderloins
- 4 rashers of bacon, rindless
- 450g packet of microwave long-grain rice
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 120g frozen peas
- 2 green shallots, sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- Extra oyster sauce, for drizzling
How to Make Air Fryer Fried Rice
- Preheat your air fryer to 180°C.
- Place the chicken tenderloins and bacon on the air fryer rack. Cook for 8 minutes or until they are fully cooked. Remove from the air fryer and allow them to cool slightly before slicing the chicken and chopping the bacon.
- In the meantime, separate the grains of rice in the packet. Microwave the rice for 1 minute, then transfer it to a round 20cm ovenproof dish or cake pan.
- Add the oyster sauce, light soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and 2 tablespoons of water to the dish or pan with rice. Mix well to combine.
- Place the dish or pan back in the air fryer. Cook for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Stir in the whisked eggs, peas, sliced chicken, and half of the chopped bacon. Cook for an additional 3 minutes or until the eggs are fully cooked. Stir in half of the sliced shallots and season with salt and white pepper.
- Serve the fried rice topped with sliced chilli, remaining shallots, remaining bacon, and drizzle with extra oyster sauce.
Enjoy your delicious air fryer fried rice!
In short, air fryer fried rice is a quick and delicious meal that satisfies your hunger spot with its flavourful combination of chicken, bacon, and vibrant ingredients.
With the convenience of a microwave rice packet and the speed of the air fryer, you can enjoy a mouth-watering dish in no time. Embrace the flavours, savour the convenience, and indulge in the deliciousness of air fryer fried rice.
Also See… Air Fryer Indian Tandoori Chicken