We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
Have you ever wanted to reheat pizza in an air fryer? If so, you’re in luck. You can do it and make your leftovers taste even better than the original!
Here, we will tell you how to reheat pizza in an air fryer and give you tips to make sure the process goes smoothly. Also, it’s much faster to air fry than using a regular oven.
When you’re thinking about how to reheat pizza in an air fryer, it’s important to consider the thickness of your pizza.
The thinner your base is, the faster it will reheat, so you will need to cook thinner pizzas for a shorter time than thicker pizzas. A rough guideline is that thinner slices may need 3-4 minutes and thicker slices may need 5-6 minutes.
How to Reheat Pizza in an Air Fryer Basket
- Preheat the air fryer to 325F/160C.
- Place your leftover pizza slices in one layer in the basket. The slices should not overlap.
- Air fry for 3-4 minutes and then open the air fryer basket to check the pizza.
- When the pizza is warm to your liking, take it out. If you think it needs a little more time, cook for another 1-2 minutes at a time and check.
- Serve the hot pizza immediately and enjoy.
How to Reheat Pizza in an Air Fryer Oven
You can reheat pizza in an air fryer oven just as you would in a basket-style air fryer. The difference is that you can fit multiple slices on the tray at once.
When warming up slices of pizza, remember to put them on a baking tray, with space between the slices.
Keep in mind that the higher you place the shelves in your air fryer oven, the more quickly your pizza will heat through.
Follow these tips for maximum results:
- Depending on the make and model of your air fryer, you may need to adjust the temperature or cooking time for the best results.
- Be sure to spread out your pizza slices in the air fryer basket. If you put too many slices in, they might stick together and not cook properly.
- If you have a small pizza, you can reheat the entire thing.
- Place your slices on the air fryer basket or tray, with no need for aluminium foil.
- Use tongs to pick up the slices from the basket.
- Spray your slices with a little olive oil before cooking for extra crispy slices.
We do not recommend storing reheated pizza. Only store leftover pizza slices in an airtight container so that you can reheat them for when you’re ready to eat.
All in all, the air fryer heats up leftover pizza slices to the perfect temperature and crisps them evenly making them taste as great as they did when you bought them. If you have any leftover pizza, throw it in your air fryer for a cheeky treat!