If you’re interested in healthier cooking methods and have a large family, this air fryer oven could be just what you’re looking for. In our Calphalon Air Fryer Oven Review, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about this appliance to help you decide if it’s the right choice for your kitchen and lifestyle. This review is based on our own research, opinion and customer reviews.
Calphalon Air Fryer Oven Review
The Calphalon Air Fryer Oven was engineered to deliver the crispy-crunchy texture and rich, full flavour of fried foods without all the oil.
Combining 11 smart cooking functions with the innovative Quartz Heat Technology, the Calphalon Air Fryer Oven can air fry, bake and roast your favourite foods with little to no added oil. Air frying, baking, roasting and toasting are just a touch away with easy one-touch pre-sets and easy-to-use dials.
Preheat is done in seconds so you can quickly cook a dinner entree or snack, while the oven’s expansive interior has more than enough room to handle most family meals.
Cook your favourite meals faster than ever with the Calphalon Air Fryer Oven.
It’s versatile enough to handle everything from roasting meat to baking cookies and much more.
Plus, the easy-to-clean interior and removable parts are dishwasher safe for easier clean-up.
It has a large capacity that can fit a 12″ pizza and roast a family-sized chicken; the exterior dimensions are 18.7″ x 15.8″ x 11.6″; the interior dimensions are 12.5″ x 13″ x 4.47″, meaning that you can cook multiple dishes at the same time, perfect for large families or if you have many people to cook for.
The Calphalon Air Fryer Oven features 11 precision cooking functions including – air fry, bake, toast, roast, broil, bagel, pizza, reheat, keep warm, defrost, and dehydrate.
You can prepare a variety of foods with the touch of a button. The intuitive and easy-to-use high-contrast LCD display helps you easily control the features and track current cooking settings. From fresh to frozen, the Calphalon Air Fryer Oven does it all.
With Quartz Heat Technology, food cooks faster and more evenly than in a conventional tube heating element. The Calphalon Air Fryer Oven is the perfect combination of a toaster oven, convection oven and air fryer all in one.
Enjoy faster preheating and toasting, delicious golden-brown results, and more even cooking with Turbo Convection technology.
This air fryer oven lets you enjoy the crispy taste of fried food without the messy clean-up and the built-in light and window make it easy to track your cooking progress without opening the door, making sure you never lose any heat.
- 11 precision cooking functions including Air Fry, Bake, Toast, Broil, Roast, Bagel, Dehydrate, Pizza, Reheat, Keep Warm, and Defrost
- Quartz Heat Technology delivers 40% more even heat for superior cooking results and preheats faster (compared to convential tube heating elements)
- Turbo Convection increases air flow circulation for faster and more even cooking (compared to convential ovens)
- Large capacity fits up to a 12" pizza; exterior dimentions: 18.7" x 15.8" x 11.6"; interior dimensions: 12.5" x 13" x 4.47"
- Built-in light allows you to track cooking progress; easy-to-clean interior and removable crumb tray makes cleanup fast and efficient
Last update on 2024-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The easy-to-clean interior makes clean-up fast and efficient, accessories include an air fry basket, durable non-stick baking pan, wire rack, and removable crumb tray that are dishwasher safe.
The Calphalon Air Fryer Oven features a durable stainless-steel construction that is easy to clean and looks great in any kitchen.
The main things we liked about the Calphalon Air Fryer Oven:
- Large Capacity – Can roast a family-sized chicken or fit a 12″ pizza, perfect for large families or gatherings!
- 11 Functions – 11 Precision cooking functions including – Air Fry, Bake, Toast, Roast, Broil, Bagel, Pizza, Reheat, Keep Warm, Defrost & Dehydrate!
- LCD Display – High-contrast LCD display, making it easy to control the features & cooking settings!
- Easy to Use – This appliance is simple to operate, even if you don’t have any cooking experience!
- Easy to Clean – Removable parts are dishwasher safe & easy-to-clean interior makes the clean-up fast & easy!
- Accessories – Air Fry Basket, Durable Non-Stick Baking Pan, Wire Rack & Removable Crumb Tray!
What we didn’t like:
- Cooking Times – If you are cooking larger batches of food, you may have to cook for a few minutes longer than the recipe recommends!
Cook your favourite foods quickly and easily with the new Calphalon Air Fryer Oven. Air frying provides a healthier way to prepare delicious fried favourites, like wings, chicken tenders and fish fillets, using little to no oil.
With a large capacity interior, you can fit six slices of toast, roast a chicken or cook a 12″ pizza for the whole family. And for even more meal flexibility, 11 advanced cooking functions include air fry, bake, toast, roast, broil, bagel, pizza and more.
This appliance also features easy-to-use controls so you can prepare meals effortlessly – even dehydrate fruits and vegetables to make delicious snacks.
Cook your favourite foods in a healthy way, the Calphalon Air Fryer Oven utilizes a dual fan convection system to evenly circulate hot air over food to cook all your favourite fried foods quickly, without added oil.
You can easily prepare most meals in 30 minutes or less, the oven features an intuitive high-contrast LCD display making it easy to control the features and cooking settings, so you won’t need any guesswork when preparing your next meal.
It comes with everything from an air fry basket to a durable non-stick baking pan, wire rack and removable crumb tray – all are dishwasher safe and the easy-to-clean interior makes the clean-up a breeze.
We hope that our Calphalon Air Fryer Oven review has provided you with the information you need to make an informed decision. With so many good reviews, it’s easy to understand why it’s such a popular model.
You can also view all of our recommended Air Fryer Ovens Here